Thursday, September 24, 2009

Letters to the Globe - Sept 24th

1. Abdelrazik asked my representative to be an immigrant, came to my country, took advantage of all Canadian rights and privileges, left Canada, is suspected of being a person that would destroy my society, and now under my laws wishes to sue me, throught my representatives, for 27million dollars. Sorry, but he is not the kind of person I want to reward with millions of dollars or whom I deem worthy of becoming my fellow citizen. I urge my representatives to tighten immigration requirements and to pass laws forbidding new Canadians from suing the government in such circumstances.

2. Surely Harper is acting in the Canadian way - taking positive action to tell Iran and the U.N. that their lies, deceits and unethical behaviour is not approved by Canada. It certainly makes me proud to be a Canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment